<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: G.I. Joes!

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

G.I. Joes!


I am not going to see the new G.I. Joe movie. It looks awful. Super suits? Really?

This one ad from the 90s is 10x cooler than that movie:



And don't forget FenslerFilm's AMAZING dubbed PSAs. I lost my mind when I saw this one:

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:43 PM , Blogger Impossible Alice said...

LOL, that video is hilarious, I have to show my best friend :D

RE your blog comment - Yes, they have a didgeridoo :) They play it in a couple of their other songs and they use in it their live shows too - all their fans in America absolutely love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home