<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Student Art Sale

The Pink Samurai

Monday, June 22, 2009

Student Art Sale

I just got my check in the mail from the Student Art Sale that was held in May and it reminded me to write about it! It's an annual summer event for Salisbury University and I'm sad it was my last one. I made 4x what I did compared to the previous year, which is great for me and the school because 35% of all the proceeds went to scholarships for art students. Too bad I never got one!

Here's some pictures of what I threw together.


I came early and took and claimed the best table. It was right in the middle for all to see! This picture was actually taken during a lull and some buttons were already sold, that's why the board looks a little meager.


Some silkscreened shirts of the best painting teacher ever and the silly things he says. Definitely the biggest hit of the day!


I used some of the bowls that are listed in my googoomuck shop for display. So cute!


the paint chips and earrings commanded a lot of attention. I have an unhealthy relationship with bright colors.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 2:50 PM , Blogger Felix and Jayne said...

your booth looks so fun! i could have done some serious shopping!

 
At 3:30 AM , Blogger Impossible Alice said...

That looks like fun! There's nothing wrong with bright colours! I love the things you make....I may have a new favourite shop! :D

 
At 10:03 AM , Blogger Clint said...

Looks very good! That display in the back really helps to get more stuff in view. Are you going to do something like that at Otakon?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home