<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: You're Welcome

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

You're Welcome

I love Karate Kid so hard. I found this ad when I was going through some old comics to make buttons and I had to scan it. This is needs to preserved for our future generations. Also, like most cheesy couples, Dick and I have a song. Ours is the song "Glory of Love" from Karate Kid 2. We are such geeks! If you forget how awesome it is, here's New Found Glory's cover it:

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:46 PM , Blogger Bruno and Betty said...

Words can not explain the sheer awesomeness of this. Moxie-son thanks you kindly. *Bows*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home