<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Little Kaijuu cover comp

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Little Kaijuu cover comp


Little Kaijuu cover comp, originally uploaded by thepinksamurai.

I've been working on different monster characters all semester for my illustration class and I decided to make into a real comic. I'm working on the cover now. These are comps for my class tomorrow.

Dracula isn't colored yet and the Mummy is a little nekkid. But the Creature is lookin' good! Thank goodness for the Wacom tablet. It's so much easier than using the mouse.

What do you think? Do you like the type treatment? I'd like all the feedback I can possibly get. It would be cool to be published someday, but a web comic might be the next step.

2 Comments:

At 11:03 PM , Blogger TheFrogBag said...

Very nice! Have you seen the iPhone app for comics yet? Web comics are branching out all over!

 
At 9:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! I love little monsters :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home