<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Google Reader Project - Day 1: Eleanore

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Google Reader Project - Day 1: Eleanore


I am a slave to rss. My Google Reader is stuffed to the gills with design blogs, cat photos, web comics and super geeky stuff. Getting through all of them on daily basis is totally easy, if that's all I do all day long. And if I didn't have a job and Etsy shop, that would be completely doable. However, turns out I am gainfully employed (thank God) and do have a pretty awesome side business, so my reader stacks up. So to keep track of them, I figured I would feature 1 a day to kind of justify myself following it, and to share some of the fun with you!

So I'm just going to start at the top and work my way down. First up! Eleanor!

She's an amazing designer and illustrator based out of Philly. I actually had the pleasure of meeting her, briefly, on a trip into the area. She's a friend of a friend ^_^ Anyway, she does amazing work and I love seeing what she's up to and who she's working with. My sister actually has a pair of keds she designed! So yes...the blog is essential if you're a lover of good design. I will leave you now with pretty things I found on her site.

Oh! And if anyone wants to buy me this, I most definitely won't hold it against them.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:56 PM , Blogger Kelley said...

This is some neat art. I especially like the one with the green background and white birds.

 
At 7:59 PM , Blogger Etsy Studios said...

Amazing...such bold colours and prints!

 
At 5:36 PM , Blogger Victoria said...

Wow, amazing stuff! Love the alphabet, too. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home