<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: 30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 9

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 9

photo_challenge_day9

Today I had to take a self portrait, minus my faaaaace. There's a bit of chin, but whatevs. This is my favorite necklace. My Grandmother gave me this charm over 10 years ago for my James Avery charm bracelet (a staple for any girl raised in The Lone Star State). I never had it put on the bracelet because I loved it so much as a necklace. It's a great conversation piece. And I'll take any excuse to talk about Texas ^_^


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home