<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Otakon 2012

The Pink Samurai

Monday, August 01, 2011

Otakon 2012

Last weekend was Otakon! We were preparing for this for a long time and while I didn't have enough to get some more things made (bags, shirts, etc) we had buttons, prints, jewelry and charms for sale! It was crowded and fun and like any good Anime convention, it was full of cosplayers! I took a few pics of my favorites. I hope you like them!

IMG_0227
Arriving in Baltimore!

IMG_0231
Andy had his stuff on the other side of the table, but mine half was way cuter :P

IMG_0234
Oh man, check out all those buttons.

IMG_0255
And charms! Tubcat definitely stole the show.

IMG_0228
The Old Spice Guy was one of the first attendees we saw.

IMG_0237
This guy put his buttons on his bag right quick!

IMG_0239
Team Rocket! You might not know that I love a Pokemans.

IMG_0241
Some people had props that were out of control. Also a staple of anime conventions...giant duct tape swords.

IMG_0245
This guy was so cool! He had two full sleeves of breakfast cereal. One was just for Fruity Pebbles! But Lucky Charms is his favorite. He also had the Quaker Oats guy on his leg.

IMG_0247
Super Mario Bros. 2 Peach!

IMG_0264
Luigi and Daisy

IMG_0250
Very specific Ariel costume. Not gonna lie, I wanted this dress so bad when I was little.

IMG_0251
The coolest Portal gun of the whole show. (There were lots.)

IMG_0259
More Portal fun!

IMG_0252
I found Waldo. Womp womp.

IMG_0257
Coolest mom there.

IMG_0258
Dr. Horrible was so nice.

IMG_0261
I told Capt. Hammer that I'd seen a Dr. Horrible too and he told me not to worry. He'd already taken care of him for me. haha

IMG_0263
Skinny Poliwhirl!

IMG_0265
Marceline and Princess Bubblegum! These girls were so great. Marceline was so pro.

IMG_0269
BMO! She was running around all excited...perfect BMO.

IMG_0266
I don't know who he is...but he's awesome.

IMG_0267
Professor Chaos! Oh Butters.

IMG_0272
And Chris Redfield from Resident Evil 5. We've been playing the crap out of that game, so I was excited to see him haha


We had such a great time and I'm really excited to see where my shop goes from here. This was my first venture out with Pnut and Tubcat and they were the biggest hits! Which is cool cuz all I want to do is draw tubby kittens all day.

<3




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home