<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Doin' it up

The Pink Samurai

Monday, September 17, 2012

Doin' it up



So I jumped in and listed my scarves on Etsy ^_^  I'm lucky enough to have some pretty great photographers to help me out and I couldn't be happier with how the listings look!  A special thanks so Laura Fruchterman and Ashley Oliver!  The best part is the behind the scenes photos tho...

DSC_0220_2
DSC_0336
DSC_0335
DSC_0308
DSC_0310

I'm really excited for this new venture...I can't even tell you how much a love to make these things.  I'm that person on the metro in the morning on the way to work with giant, obnoxious scarf and hooks going everywhere.  Projects come with me on my lunch, and Andy doesn't mind that we're sitting in the middle of Potbelly with yarn all over the place <3 fun="fun" nbsp="nbsp" o="o" p="p">

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home