<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 20

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Daily Drawing: 20

Today we went to the baptism and confirmation of some of our dearest friends.  Growing up Baptist (with a good majority of the family actually in the ministry...my father included), it's always interesting to me to visit other denominations and experience different types of services.  I always end up comparing things to how I was brought up.  I've got pretty liberal views on religion now, that I won't go into here.  But still, I'm fascinated by faiths all over the world ^_^


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home