<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Last week, on Instagram...

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Last week, on Instagram...

  • I had my first post-op follow up appointment with my doctor on Monday, so I stayed home and snugged with kittens to rest up.
  • When I got back from the appointment, I had a package waiting for me that I ordered a while ago from Applelatte on Etsy.  How sweet is this little rose gold foxy?!
  • I've been playing more with my scalloped crochet necklace idea and this is one of my first tries.
  • This week's Thrifty Thursday was Avenue Antiques & Ideal Theatre in Baltimore.  I died a little when I saw this display. So pink!

  • I've been feeling much better and had the time and energy to start doing my full-on drawings again!
  • More playing with crochet necklaces!  So fatty!
  • We took a quick trip out to Michael's and AC Moore for yarn (duh) and some display solutions for my Craftacular booth.  There's a Toys R Us in between...so some ponies happened.
  • OMG THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING!  It's so huge and neon and obnoxious and the bes thing ever.

If you want say hey, you can follow my silly instgram at @thepinksamurai.  There's lots of yarn and cats.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:17 AM , Blogger Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Haha, this was lovely! And I'm glad you're feeling better.

Love that fox ring by the way! Great tip, thank:)

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home