<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 133 | Blerg

The Pink Samurai

Monday, May 13, 2013

Daily Drawing: 133 | Blerg

Today, I took off of work to go to one of my last appointments with my surgeon.  He's so great and is helping me find a new doctor down in Texas!  I also spent the day running lots of errands and got to stop by my parent's house for a bit on the way to meet my friend Kendall (I interned for her during school!) for lunch and met her two adorable girls for the first time.

There was a lot more packing tonight...it's getting to the 'just throw this random junk in a box' phase.  I'm about ready to turn in for the night ~_~

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home