<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 135 | The Stars at Night

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Daily Drawing: 135 | The Stars at Night

Work is getting busier and busier as my last day approaches.  So many loose ends to tie up, plans to set in place and toys to take home.  That on top of everything Andy and I have to keep track of and do at home to get ready for the move means that we're both operating at about max capacity right now @_@

We're just so excited to get to Texas...and be able to stay.  That thought is so comforting right now.

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home