<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 170 | The Littlest Things

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Daily Drawing: 170 | The Littlest Things

It was a quiet day around the Helms household today.  Lots of drawing, photo editing, Top Gear (UK only!) watching and kitten cuddling.  With Andy away this week, I forgot to set the alarm, so the cats and I had a slow start to the day, too.  Well...that's not totally accurate.  Turks was up early being bad and getting into all the places he shouldn't be.  So after wrangling him, I went back to bed :P

I'm lining up a full day for myself tomorrow, though!  Exploring, writing, editing, drawing.  I love being busy and being able to check things off my to-do list.  We'll see how it goes.  Right now though, I've got to chase Turks out of the laundry room >_<

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home