<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 208 - Movie Dates

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Daily Drawing: 208 - Movie Dates

We went to Alamo Drafthouse Cinema for the first time tonight!  It's a Texas institution and rightfully so.  We plan on only seeing movies there from now on ^_^  We went to Wolverine today and I was pleasantly surprised!  I've loved X-Men since the TV show and followed the comic for a while before falling off the wagon.  But I'm still kind of a snob about it (I'm looking at you X-Men 3 and that other Wolverine movie), and this was just a really good time!

TIP!  Stay through the credits!  You might freak out as much as me.

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home