<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 209 | Exploring Austin

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Daily Drawing: 209 | Exploring Austin

We found an arcade in Austin!  Pinballz is so great!  They've got tons of pinball machines, arcade games (new and retro) and some fun ticket games as well.  We love a good arcade and spent most of our tokens on the old stuff: Tron, Galaga, Q*bert, Star Wars Trilogy...and a really terribly wonderful Voyager guided shooter.  I'm so so glad we know that's here now.  It's going to be a great date night location ^_^

Also, I applied for Crafty Bastards today!  I got in last year, so I'm crossing my fingers to get in again.  And hoping to find some cheap flights out to DC.  It'll be so nice to stay at home with my parents and hopefully get to visit with some friends, too.  We'll see!
This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home